Thursday 4 March 2010

This is MIchelle!


Hola! everyone!
I, a twenty-three-year-old university student, am an optimisitc girl with out-going personality.
In Hoping town, Taichung County, a beautiful and traditional village surrounded by moutains, I was born in a lovely family with five members,including my parents, older sister and a younger brother and me. Growing up in a farming environment, I have learned to cherish what I have had and do my utmost to be a filial daughter at home and a conscientious student in school.
My parents, liberal and friendly, always encourage me to take charge of my life.It is their love and expectation that I have have utter free will to make my own decision and have the chance to develop my interests.
All in all, I am looking forward to meeting everyone here and sharing everything, either schoolwork or personal stuff with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Michelle, i did follow your blog while you were in Czech. what a beautiful country is there! Anyway, its great to be classmate with you again.

    ReplyDelete